Summer Training Information
Important information for all cadets attending summer training:
A. Travel documents required: Cadets must show the followings to get on the bus and again at the In-Take process when arrive at camp.
- HEALTH CARD
- Signed “Offer of Participation”
- “Cadet Transportation Form” – Must be signed by parents
- “Cadet Code of Conduct” – Must be read by both parents with cadet and sign by cadet
B. Cadets are required to travel in “UNIFORM – Summer Dress without shoulder epaulets and NO Name Tag”
C. Cadets and Parents are encourage to read the “Joining Instructions” of the perspective camp and prepare accordingly prior to travel date.
- CST Blackdown, Borden
- Canadore College
- CST Trenton
- Glider Pilot Scholarship
- Power Pilot Scholarship
- Staff Cadets
D. Remember to pack shorts (black colour and knee length).
E. Cadets are required to be at the pick-up/drop-off ZONE minimum 30 minutes prior to bus departure time: 77 THOMPSON ROAD SOUTH, MILTON, ON, L9T 6H7
Additional forms as needed:
- Medications Form – must signed and place in Ziploc bag with the medication – Cadet name marked with permanent marker on the Ziploc bag.
- Leave Request Form– Only to leave camp site with parent on the day that cadet is off training. Cadet must return to camp at end of day. This is not a long term leave
- Personal Articles / Attractive Items Log – Suggestion: DO NOT PACK VALUABLE ITEMS