Resources have been sorted into appropriate categories below. Most documents are displayed in pdf format and will therefore require Adobe Reader. Should there be any issues or discrepancies with the resources found on this page, please contact the website administrator with details.
Training Calendar is now available in it’s own section entitled “Calendar“.
- Level 5 Log Book
- Old Level Workbooks (still a great resource but some info out of date)
- Old Level Handbooks (still a great resource but some info out of date)
Qualification and Standard Plans (with tests removed):
Instructional Guides (broken down by Level and PO):
Lesson Plan Templates:
Cadet Fitness Test:
- 20m Shuttle Run – Test Identification
- 20m Shuttle Run – Test Instructions
- 20m Shuttle Run – Actual Test
Once we have information on the 2017 summer training session, we will post details. In the meantime, please browse the 2015 pamphlet to see what courses are available. Dates will be amended for 2017.
- Registration Forms
- Medical Forms
- Application for Excused Absence
Updated! Drill Manual – APD201
Cadet Marksmanship Program
- Cadet Marksmanship Program Reference Manual – Part 1
- Cadet Marksmanship Program Reference Manual – Part 2
- Cadet Marksmanship Program Reference Manual – Part 3
- Cadet Marksmanship Program Reference Manual – Part 4
- CCMMCS Amendments to Part 4 – 2015 (1 March 2015)
This is not a Canadian Forces website.