Resources have been sorted into appropriate categories below. Most documents are displayed in pdf format and will therefore require Adobe Reader. Should there be any issues or discrepancies with the resources found on this page, please contact the website administrator with details.
All cadets in Levels 4 and 5 will meet in the main classroom at LHQ for first period every Monday night until further notice. The training calendar will be updated and re-distributed but for Nov 18, the following will occur:
- Training Calendar is now available in it’s own section entitled “Calendar“.
- 2019/2020 Training Schedule – updated as of 29 Oct 19.
- Fall 2019 FTX Training Schedule – updated 03 Oct 19
- Registration Forms
- Application for Excused Absence
- Level 5 Log Book
- Old Level Workbooks (still a great resource but some info out of date)
- Old Level Handbooks (still a great resource but some info out of date)
Qualification and Standard Plans (with tests removed):
Instructional Guides (broken down by Level and PO):
Lesson Plan Templates:
Cadet Fitness Test:
- 20m Shuttle Run – Test Identification
- 20m Shuttle Run – Test Instructions
- 20m Shuttle Run – Actual Test
Please view the attached pamphlet to see what courses are available. Dates will be amended for 2020.
Cadet Marksmanship Program
- Cadet Marksmanship Program Reference Manual – Part 1
- Cadet Marksmanship Program Reference Manual – Part 2
- Cadet Marksmanship Program Reference Manual – Part 3
- Cadet Marksmanship Program Reference Manual – Part 4
- CCMMCS Amendments to Part 4 – 2015 (1 March 2015)
This is not a Canadian Forces website.